Hygiene is one extraordinary way to improve Pest control. Most of the pest especially at home can be controlled merely with following some good hygiene at our surrounding.
Few simple tips included:
- Cleaning after every meal. Use dustbins to put in your dry waste separately and wet waste separately.
- Covering all the food waste properly before putting them in you dustbin should keep the dustbins also neat.
- Make sure you clean up all the tables, cupboards, benches with food scraps.
- Household appliance cleaning stove, oven and your fridge where food is often stored or used regularly should also be cleaned regularly.
- Keep all your food in an airtight container for keeping it away from flies, food with flies are considered more unhealthy.
- Use toilet well, cleaning toilet regularly will keep pest away for a long Dirty toilets are more prone to pest at home or office.
- Tanks and drains should also be cleaned regularly for pest control.
- You can use flyscreen or pest lights to keep flies away they will stop flies and other pest entering homes.
Few biological methods are also followed to control pests, keeping some native fish that feed on mosquitoes will prevent your home from mosquitoes. Few use dung beetle to avoid breeding of flies. However, these biological methods have not worked for most of them.
Another common problem of pest is bird netting from bird species mostly pigeons and sparrows. Reducing the standing water that these pest birds feed on will eliminate bird pest. Never feed pest bird as they tend to stay back and not return to another place. Regular trimming of trees will avoid bird netting problem to a large extent. Bird netting glasgow brief on the various company working on bird netting problem and suggesting tips on preventing them. They can provide an immediate and good solution to get rid of bird pest completely.