While you are focused on chasing success you often end up forgetting about the one thing that matters even more – your fitness. But then if you are determined about staying fit in 2018 then you can draw inspiration from several people all around you.
Entrepreneurs are busy all the time and the common perception is that they have no time to focus on their own health. But then there are some entrepreneurs who give us serious fitness goals by sticking with strict fitness routines even in the midst of their busy days.
- AjithKarimpana, the founder, and CEO of Furlenco, a furniture rental company is an avid sports lover and swimmer.
- Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook is known for his love for running challenges.
- Another entrepreneur who loves the marathon is Anil Ambani of the Reliance Group.
- We cannot miss out Tim Cook, CEO, Apple when we talk about the fittest entrepreneurs in the world.
- As a founder of a health and fitness company, Sami Ikinen is a strict advocate of fitness himself and is a world champion in triathlon.
- Sergey Brin, a co-founder of Google is known for his high-intensity workouts
- Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter, has often spoken about lack of focus on fitness can hamper the intellect.
- One other well-known devotee of fitness among the internet entrepreneurs is Dick Costolo, former CEO of Twitter.
- The CEO of Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Frits van Paasschen is a triathlete who has inspired several people to get out and get active.
This is a very small sample of the long list of CEOs and founders who continue to dedicate a good amount of time for their fitness regimes. They sure come as inspirations to all of us to start focusing more on staying fit.